1. Keurig one-cup coffee maker: Dan and I love our coffee. We use a regular coffee machine in the morning, but if we want a cup later in the day (and who doesn’t at 3 p.m. otherwise known as Slump Time here at Casa Bagley), we brew them individually. So awesome. I think the best thing for me would be an IV drip of coffee directly into my blood stream because I am just at my very best while caffeinated. But that seems kind of invasive, so the Keurig is the next best thing.
2. When did I get like this?: I laughed, I cried, I wanted to meet Amy Wilson in person and give her a great big blubbering hug. I consumed this book in just a few days. If you are even thinking about having kids or if you already have your very own whining machines, then this is the book for you. I so appreciate Amy’s honesty about parenting (you can read more of Amy’s stuff on her blog). I kept thinking to myself, “this woman knows me!” Amy, you are my hero. Call me!
3. Fiskars squeeze punch: I am a big fan of Fiskars products and this punch in particular. I fancy myself a sometimes crafter (read this month’s archives for my crafting sagas in April). And I like this punch because the circles are so very versatile in scrapbook making. I sometimes just glue them down in a pattern or use them to journal or just to write words.
4. Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag Tote: Dan took a lot of issue with this diaper bag when I put it on my registry. “Who needs a $70 diaper bag?” he wailed. Me! That’s who! I am a self-proclaim bag whore. I L-O-V-E bags. BAGS BAGS BAGS! They are far and away my favorite accessory next to my strand of pearls that I sadly cannot wear until Kate stops attacking me. Anyway, I knew that since I would be needing to carry around baby junk like a pack mule, I wanted to do so as stylishly as possible. I am not sure why diaper bag makers put ducks and bunnies and elephants on the diaper bag. The baby isn’t carrying the bag. The mommy is! So, therefore, the diaper bag should reflect mommy’s taste. Truth be told, I would have looooooooved a Kate Spade bag, but that just wasn’t in the budget. This Skip Hop bag, in my opinion, gives you a lux look for much less than the designer price tag.
5. Paper Source Bracket Rubber Stamp: If you think I have a thing for purses, well my thing for stamps is runner up. I like my crafting supplies to be dual purpose, so I am always on the look out for stamps that don’t scream seasonal or baby or whatever. I prefer my tools to serve many functions. I like to stamp this bracket on minibook pages as a place to journal.
What are your April favorites?