If you’d like to join in the #reverb17 project, we have started a Facebook group where you can find all the details of each month’s writing prompt. We have no requirements or expectations other than to give you a way to express yourself in writing on a regular interval. We post monthly (with some fun Instagram Challenges) from January through November, then have daily prompts in December to reflect on the past year and set intentions for the new year! Join us here!
January’s Prompt: 12 things you want to read/see/listen to/experience this year
1. Write everyday. In my heart of hearts, I’m a writer. But, gosh, it feels so painful sometimes. The pain is similar to when you haven’t taken a BodyPump in a week and then try to lift the bar. Ouch. So painful.
2. Grow this seedling of an idea I have about connection, creativity, and community.
3. Take a trip ALONE.
4. Take a trip with Dan.
5. Host several live podcasts. One is already in the works!
6. Read. I already read a lot (at least once a day for a good stretch). But I always want to read more. One book I have on my to-read list is the latest Joan Didion. I’m also in a book club, and we read a lot of things I wouldn’t normally pick, so that’s good, too.
7. Work on my photography skills.
8. Finish the draft of my book.
9. Build a daily gratitude practice.
10. Expand my fitness routine repertoire.
11. Have fun with my family. Little kids are tough. And sometimes I just want to hide with them at home. But we can do better.